Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas from Mama Sue!!!!

My church, St. Peter Ev. Lutheran Church

To my friends and loved ones,
I am sitting here all misty-eyed this morning, as I went to my blog and scrolled down at the precious Christmas pictures of your High Calling Cocker puppies that you have all sent me. I am truly blessed.

I had a house-full of family and friends last evening, with much joy all around.


Today one of my sons and his bride (married in September) are taking off for a belated honeymoon in Hawaii. Mike and I were married there 43 years ago, and I am looking forward to pictures from them. I hope they have a wonderful time.
I guess the big news is that our daughter, Katie, became engaged to her precious Jon last evening. Jon graced her with his grandmother's diamond. (breathtaking!) What a beautiful couple they make! Jon is a cadet at the Air Force Academy and I know they will have a wonderful life together.

Our church service last night was an absolutely beautiful candlelight service. There are no words to describe how beautiful the church looked from my position in the organ loft, with the lights all turned down, everyone holding a candle, and Silent Night being played. My daughter Jennifer sang O Holy Night and Breath of Heaven. Another dear friend sang Mary, Did You Know. It was just a really wonderful service, remembering the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
We, at High Calling Cockers wish you all the most blessed Christmas ever!!!! I love you all!


Mama Sue :")