Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Lacey from Lewiston, New York~





Hi Sue,


My parents took these pictures and thought I should share them with you as they were amazed.

We sat down to watch a movie and Lacey crawled on my lap, got comfortable and snored (loudly)

through the entire movie. She cracked everyone up not only with the snoring from such a little

dog but also by the position she napped in for almost two hours. This is their first time

meeting her and although, I had described her to them and sent pictures, they can't believe

some of the things she does (keep in mind Lacey is one of 5 dogs here along with 2 cats )

She is in her GLORY !!!! And living up to everything I have said about her....good and bad :)

On a good note, she has not had one accident here ..... I can't believe it, this trip may have

been good in SO MANY WAYS !!!!!!