Wednesday, December 1, 2010

"Betsy Mavourneen" from L'Anse, Michigan~

Hi Mommy Sue...it's me! Betsy!


Mommy Sharon held me on her lap tonight, so's I could see my mommy doggy Starr's new babies. They is my half brothers n' sisters uh? I guess they are cute, but I am cute too! My daddy Syd says that it was one year ago tomorrow, on December 1st that they picked me up from you and that guy Mike. My daddy Syd says he guesses that him and Mommy Sharon will keep me, cause I am such a "sweet baby". Does you 'member them comin' ta get me? My sister Bonny was there too, and she pouted all the way back to Michigan. Well, I am glad you let 'em take me home, cause I like this place and wanna stay forever! Here is a nice piture of lil'e me! Ain't I purty? Daddy Syd says I am "full of myself" whatever THAT means!



Okay Mommy Sue...I gotta go and get in my bed now....I have learned how to climb the stairs in this new house, aren't you proud of me? Tee, hee.


Bye, I love you.....

Betsy Mavourneen