Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Shelby from Clearwater, Florida~






 Hi Sue,
Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful and blessed as you are. I have attached some pictures that Mike e-mailed to me from home. She is doing wonderfully and we love her to pieces. I was looking at your web site today and watched the Smile Box. Whenever I need a little boost, all I have to do is look at your website and it makes me smile. I love looking at your blog and seeing all of the puppies that have been given loving homes. Your Smile Box was delightful. All of the puppies are just beautiful. Mike and I can never thank you enough for all of the joy that you have brought into our lives. Shelby and Maggie are truly the best of friends.
We hope that you and your family are doing well and we are saying special prayers for all of you.
Love and hugs,
Sue