Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Cubby (Elliott) from Southport, Connecticut~




Hello Sue,
I just wanted to extend my greetings to you and your family as we begin our Christmas preparation. Paul and I spent the holiday in Florida. Our Cubby did great at my Mom's house. We love him so much and could not wait to get back home to our routine with our baby boy. I hope your Thanksgiving Holiday went well as one holiday prep cycle now turns into another. I loved all the photos that I saw in the Smile Box...thanks for including Cubby!!
I will send new Christmas Holiday photos soon. Thanks for all you do to raise the beautiful...most wonderful puppies. I am not sure I have said that enough to you and I am very grateful that I found your website which brought me to my Cubby. He has helped me heal after I lost my Elliot...it has taken six months, but I cry much less and can look at photos of Elliot much easier. I know for sure that Cubby has helped me to do that.
Thanks again for one of the best gift I have received this year...my Cubby Boy!! I am very Thankful for him.
xxJoanne