Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Lacey from Lewiston, New York~



Hi Sue,




Well Lacey was 5 months old yesterday :) She is growing so fast. I have

to say she is definitely MY dog. Not that she don't love the boys

because she loves everyone but not like she loves me for sure !! Her favorite

spot is on my lap, she would live there if I let her and I am not

exaggerating Good thing it's big enough for two cocker spaniels ha ha ha !!

She goes to get spayed on the 14th and even though her surgery is in the morning

she has to stay overnight. I am heartbroken about that. Please pray for her !!

She will be so sad and lonely, and so will I !! I think about her all day while

I am at work and can't wait to come home to her so she can cuddle in my lap !!

It is so nice to come in the door to two dogs that act like they haven't seen you

in a year !! Their butts wiggle a mile a minute and I just can't love them enough :)



She is definitely crate trained but she has gone backwards in the housebreaking

department. She hates wind and rain so although she will go out with a lot of

coaching and begging, she will not go #2 out there. She just piddles and runs

back to the door. Something we need to work on with the white stuff just around the

corner.
Anyways, just wanted to give you a quick update...........and tell you what a good girl

she is. Now that she has lost all her baby teeth (which was gross by the way) she has stopped

all her biting and chewing I have found now that Her sole purpose in life

is to keep my lap warm....I sent a couple pictures, I hope now that you have high speed you

can open them. One of her cuddling, her haircut, one of her staring at the baby I was watching, remember

the first time I watched him she barked and stole his things, now she just stares at him, she

is so fascinated with everything he does. One is of her watching out the window. She has tried

to look out that window since she has been here, what a milestone that she was finally able

to see, I was so happy for her. And as you can see by all the noseprints that is Scooby's favorite place as well!!  Ha Ha!




Ok well I will talk to you later,

Hope things are well, will let you know how her surgery goes, I am sure she will do fine!!

And maybe in the end I can talk them into letting me bring her home that night :)

Chris