Friday, September 10, 2010

"Cubby" (Elliott) from Southport, Connecticut~





Hello Sue,




I just wanted to tell you that little "Cubby"..Elliot..is doing very well. He continues to be gaining weight and is showing evidence of being a big boy as the size of his paws are huge!! He sleeps all night and has very few potty accidents in the house. We have never used newspapers or training pads and found that he has taken perfectly to careful monitoring and putting him in the same grassy area "to go". He is also a great car traveler. He gets to visit my Mom and Dad...his Grandma and Grandpa very often as my Mom babysits for him if I have an extended period of time during the day that is away from our home. I am also thinking of going away for week to our Florida house and I think he should be OK staying at my Moms. He knows that house as well as his own so it should work out.



I have to take him for his 12 weeks shots and both he and I are not looking forward to that visit, but we will go. I am certain the shots will hurt me more than they will hurt "Cubby".



Best regards and love,

Cubby and Joanne