Friday, September 10, 2010

Charity from Shawnee, Oklahoma~




Hi Sue,


We picked Charity up at 12:00 approximately central time after my ordeal of forgetting my license then got to the airport which I got lost inside but finally found Charity. She was in suburb condition considering how long she had been traveling, I was very impressed with the way I received her. Thank You! She took to me immediately and I got compliments as well from the staff at the baggage counter. They had given her water so she was well hydrated when I received her. She is so adorable and her temperament is so sweet. We stopped on the way back home to let her out to get a little exercise and to see her bounce around was so precious to see, wish it had been light and camera in hand so I could have snapped a few photos. Charity is home now, has had her dinner and after getting familiar with her toys her and I are both exhausted now but not nearly as you are though. Will keep in touch. God bless you and Thanks again for this precious gift that will bring many years of joy into my life. : )

Todd