Monday, August 16, 2010

Stella from Croswell, Michigan~

Hi Susan -

We made it home all safe and sound (8 hrs)!

Our trip was great -although the storm rolled in way too quick and we were sadly unable to visit with "Timmy" and Timmy's mama.

That was a bummer! We did what we could and short time was better then no time. So sometimes, we gotta like the time that we have I guess.

We are Happy that he"Timmy" has a home now- That's been on our mind!

It was great to see Archie too- he is beautiful and I would love to know what she does for therapy with him with people. I'd love to email her- if you could let her know. Applause to her- for doing such wonderful work! It was neat to hear Archie and Stella have the same daddy "Cubby". Cubby must be a wonderful doggie.

Stella had a great evening.

The ride was long, but she was perfect in her crate. Gracie's crate was next to hers, so they pawed through the crate and touched noses together. It was so cute!




We had some playtime before I left Deb's ( to come home) they played together rolling on the grass and on their backs. I think it made the extra 1 1/2 hrs. ride home easier. She slept the whole time. Bedtime was 10:30 pm .She went potty and whimpered some but, calmed down after 5 min. and slept till 4:30 am then out potty she went.

She went back to bed again and we all got up 2 hrs. after to start our 1st whole day together . She hasn't had any accidents so far in the house, she been doing great .....but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Stella has a very sweet temperament and likes to be cuddled. This is great for my dad - she likes to be held.

( I'll send pics of him and her another time. I have a busy week here.)

Although the cats have some adjusting to do, there is some hissing -but its them and not her. She is a little afraid of them - I don't blame her though after being hissed at! ( I wouldn't like it either) But I do put them in their place- no hissing in my house!

She loves all her play-toys and balls for fetching and our TOE'S! OOUCh!!!!! hahaha She has a cute whimper and she has started the cocker howl! I love that- I really do !

They are so cute to watch them try to howl. (I taught my first cocker to sing that way, and it was really something to hear and this xmas we will work on opening presents too. Thats also a moment we look forward too)

She is a loving puppy and we are happy to have her in our family- I will keep in touch with you. Thank you for a beautiful girl!

Below is a pic of Stella . And a pic of Stella and Gracie playing. Awwwweeeee!

Deb's visiting Sunday with her -can't wait to see the girls together again! They really have fun together!

Many Thanks for a beautiful Girl- WE ARE SO HAPPY TO HAVE HER WITH US!

I will keep you updated- many thanks to you Susan-

RENE'E