Thursday, July 1, 2010

Jake from South Setauket, NY~


Dear Mama Sue,



I sending you some new pictures of me that my mom and dad took. They can't get enough of my charm and beauty and like to document it often. They say I'm a big help with gardening and home improvement...I just don't understand why they chase me while I'm carting off trowels and other tools. I even help Mom powder my brother's ears and help my sister unpack from her trip (I thought all the souvenirs were for me!).
I graduated from training school (by the skin of my teeth), and I went to the groomers (who wouldn't let mom come back until I was finished--guess they worried about cutting off something important). Mom says I'm going next week to be snipped. I'm not sure what that is...so I'm not sure I'm looking forward to it.



The pictures were taken after playing in the backyard...I'm sure you'll notice all the water around me--that's because I love to play in the fountain, in the waterfall, and in the ponds. But I don't like the baby pool Mom and Dad got me. I like running water better!




Love,

Jake from South Setauket