Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Birthday, Dear Sparky! You are Two Years Old!


Hello Mama Sue,


HAPPY BIRTHDAY "SWEET" SPARKY!

Guess what happened today? Today is my second birthday! Time really does go by fast. It has been a nice birthday, as I got some new toys. See me in my pictures, I am opening my present, and look what I found - two new play mates, and Whinnie the Pooh toothbrush. Mommy said I could not play with the toothbrush, but she will show me how to use it. She said it was for my dental hygiene. That must be pretty important. Well, as you can see I checked the box just to make sure Mommy got all of the toys out because I sure did not want to miss anything.






You know my favorite toy is the blue, bunny with the long legs.




Mama Sue, how have you been? Mommy says you are really busy with new puppies, taking puppies to their forever home, church, and of course your family. We are all busy here, as all the rain we get, keeps us busy with yard work. Mommy says she is always far behind.

It sure is nice that my little sister Bella is taking training to become a therapy dog. Of course, my brother Spencer is really looking good. I also bark at the camera. Must be a family trait.

The last thing is Mommy said we, Wish Mike a Happy Father's Day. Well, Mama Sue hope you have a good week, and I hope you know how proud I am to be TWO YEARS OLD! My Mommy is so proud of her special, beautiful boy.

Love,

Sparky