Monday, June 28, 2010

Bethany Willow from Tuckasegee, North Carolina~



Sue,
Bethany is beautiful! Her eyes are pure love and she glows with the warmth of contentment and happiness! I don't think I'll sleep a wink tonight! You have done a wonderful job in breeding and caring for these precious little angles on four paws. My heart sings with joy as it does with Bella. So many new adventures and accomplishments ahead for both my girls.

Bethany will meet her vets on Wednesday and then I'm going to take her for a quick visit at the Nursing Center. There is a woman who is going home on Wednesday afternoon and she was so upset at the thought she wouldn't get to see Bethany. Every time Bella and I visit she'll ask about Bethany and enjoys the photos so much. Bethany's appointment and the ladies doctor appointment are the same time so after 12:00 noon I'll take her for a quick special visit.
Next week Bella and I begin our seven week course with the observations scheduled for September. The woman examiner is hoping it will be much cooler and not as hard on the dogs. I've been appointed "Liaison" between our local hospital and Paws For Love [Therapy Dog Training Center] so I can give them all the contact information to set up for our visits later on.


Bethany will begin her Puppy Class on July 12 at 6pm (owners meet on July 5 without puppies).
I never dreamed or even imagined I would be doing this. God sent a special person (you) into my life and a very special little girl (Bella) to help me though those heartbreaking experiences over this past year. I've had to "learn" to live again and without Christ, you and Bella I don't think I could have faced those dark days. My prayers are with you and the Martin family always.



I'll see you tomorrow (Tuesday) morning in Buffalo! Travel safe and I can't wait to hold Bethany. Please bring your camera for photos! I was going to bring mine but we're having some airline travel issues with digital cameras on this end, so I'm going to leave mine at home. Some airport security sections are really great and others not.
Give Bethany a hug from her new Mom and Daisy for raising such beautiful babies!


All my love,
Cherrie' and Bella