Saturday, May 29, 2010

A Blessed Memorial Day Weekend~


Good morning!

        My goodness!  I've been busier than a one-armed paper hanger lately!  All four litters have been spoken for, and I am thankful to the good Lord for that!  Each and every family is absolutely wonderful and each little puppy will bring much joy into his or her new home.
         Today begins the white dove release season for 2010, and we have our first wedding in south Buffalo.
I also need to get the first haircuts complete and pictures taken of Daisy's litter today.   The faster I go, the more behind I get!!!  LOLOL
         I want to wish you all a blessed Memorial Day weekend.  May we all remember our troops and may you all be surrounded by family and friends.   Give each other a hug, and cherish each moment together.

With much love,

Sue