Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Molly from Fairport, New York~




As usual I'm checking out your website to see if you're had some new puppies!!!! I love to look at them all and watch them progress.




Molly is doing great!!! She is such a wonderful puppy!!!! She still goes out and looks for dried up old leafs to chase and bring back in with her. She is definitely a kisser - she loves to come and lay in bed with me and lay on me to give me several kisses.



She and my daughters dog, Maggie love to chase each other around - doesn't make any difference if it's in the house or outside in the backyard. They just love each other so much.



I've never seen my husband get so attached to a dog. She follows him around all day when he's home, and at night jumps up in bed with him.



I'm going to be retiring soon so it won't be long and I'll have all day to play with her and the others. My daughter, Heather, brings her 2 dogs over every day. The 3 of us will have a great time!!!!



Good luck with the puppies that should be arriving soon. Also enjoy your weddings and graduations this summer. Sounds to me that you're going to be quite busy.



Actually I have a busy few months coming up to. In May I'm going with my daughter to Fort Lauderdale and to Miami for a couple of days and then we're going on a short 4 day cruise. She loves New Kids on the Block and they're going to be performing on the ship. She's extremely excited. I'm just looking forward to a little R&R.



Then I'm flying to NYC with her and a couple of her friends and one of her friends mom to site see for the week-end. It's my birthday when we're down there.



Then the biggest trip of the summer is in August when my husband and his brother and wife and myself are flying to Ireland for a week. He's Irish and always wanted to go there. So we'll be flying into Shannon on Aer Lingus and staying at Adair Manor and taking a lot of day trips. Going to see the Cliffs of Moir, Blarney Castle and the Blarney Stone, visit Galway, also go to Ballyduff where Pete's ancestors came from and several other locations. I know I'm going to love going to all the castles.



I'll be checking your website to see all those cute little puppies you have coming. Molly sends her love and lots of puppy kisses to you. She's so affectionate - I know you show them so much love in their early life because they're so loving as they grow.

Jane D~ - Molly's mom and loving every minute of it