Saturday, April 24, 2010

Mitzi from Henrietta, New York~




Dear Mama Sue,

Wanted you to see me cause I will be 4 months old tomorrow already.

Went to my Vet lady and got another shot in my hiney, ouch but didn't cry. I weigh now 12 lbs and 6 oz. so you know I am a good eater, always finish my plate. She says I get more beautiful every time she sees me.

I have a very good life and the pics of me in my crate in the car were from a trip to the lake. I just take joy in everything I see and have had lots of new experiences.


My Mom showed me the pics of the new babies and we know they are going to make some people very happy, just like the happiness I have brought to my forever family. They say the hole in their hearts are now cherished memories instead and that I made them heal.

Mom's camera is broken so we had to use another and these pics are not the best but hopefully next ones will be better.



Love you always

Mitzi