Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Bella from Tuckaseegee, North Carolina~

Good Morning Sue,




The sun is out and it looks like we're going to have a beautiful day. We started out around 30 degrees but its warming up. Thanks for your email concerning the weather. We had a lot of rain and the wind was blowing hard but the super cells and heaviest rain didn't get into our area. I'm most thankful for that.



Bella and I will be going to the Nursing Center at 1 this afternoon. It's just so amazing how everyone reacts to her. All the staff and residents can't wait for Bella's little sister to come home and start visitation with them. I told them as soon as Bethany's first photos are made I'll share them with everyone. They're all so concerned that Bella might be jealous of her new sister, they even tell Bella, "Oh, Bella you're still my favorite." They always ask if I've gotten everything ready for the new addition and of course I have. I reassure everyone Bella and Bethany will meet outside of the house so there won't be any territorial issues. Naturally, I'll be watching like a hawk until they're settled in together. I really believe Bella will do well with her little sister as her love is enormous. She does well with other dogs she meets at the Nursing Center and others she meets when visiting the Park, vets office or the groomers.



Have a wonderful day!



Cherrie' and Bella