Sunday, April 11, 2010

Archie, Fleetwood, Pennsylvania...went to church!


Sue,


I am hoping that you and your family had a very Blessed Easter. My hubby and I took Archie to our Saturday night Easter Vigil Service with the Pastor's OK. Archie did very well, with one little "woof" uttered through it all. He was not scared of the organ music, in fact he did not react at all! He even went up to the rail for Communion with us and he laid his head on the step. Our choir director told me that he looked so cute and she wished that she had had a camera with her! Everyone responded favorably to his attendance. I do not know if he is ready for a Sunday morning yet, too much distraction I think. I told that trainer and he said that is one of the coolest things to come out of the classes!

Love ya,

Kathy