Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sparky from Astoria, Illinois~


Hello Mama Sue,




You know what I found in my yard? I found some of those pretty purple flowers just like Bella found in her yard. What do you think is going on with us, finding these flowers? Here is a couple of pictures of me sitting beautifully by the the purple flowers, and of course here I am looking out the window at something interesting. I did not tell Mommy what I was looking at.


Today, Mommy and I had a wonderful day sitting outside in the pretty, warm sunshine.

I hope you enjoy my pictures, and I wanted to wish you and everyone at High Calling Cockers a Happy and Blessed Easter this Sunday. My Mommy said to tell you she enjoyed the Palm Sunday music you had on the blog.

We will talk later.

Love and Sparky kisses,

Sparky