Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Hello,




Well, today my mom said it"s the first day of spring, yippie. Daddy took out the swimming pool and cleaned it and put water in it for us! We had a lot of fun! I, (Kringle) like the water more than Nicholas. I didn't want to get out of the pool, but it was getting chilly. I played all day, Nicholas & I, outside, in the yard and the pool. We are very tired this evening......As you can see from the pictures mommy took!




We have a nice fenced yard, and every night before bed, our big brother Arnold runs, and runs and we try to catch him. He runs really fast, we can't catch him.....yet !!! We learned how to dig holes in the yard too! You should have seen how dirty we got! Mommy & Daddy had an old bathtub in the flower bed from the koi fish last year, and I jumped right over the fence after Nicholas. I didn't know the tub was there, until I fell in it. It had some yuck, yuck water in it from the snow melting. Mommy was laughing at me cause she said I looked silly in the tub. That's what I get for chasing Nicholas someplace we are not supposed to be !!!

Mommy brings her birds outside in a big cage when it is nice out like this week. We bark at them sometimes..lol, lol. We chase Kitten & Mo our 2 kitty friends at night before bed. We are allowed to run free all over the house for a short time before bed. We like to play with the kitties. Mommy & Daddy say we are very smart, good puppies. That makes us smile. Today, mommy & daddy started up these things that are on 2 wheels. I think they are called motorcycles. WOW, daddy's is loud, mommy's too, but not as loud as daddy's. I (Kringle) was not afraid at all, but Nicholas Was. I told Nicholas it was just a loud noise and I pulled his ears to come play some more. Nicholas was so afraid at first he cried to mommy until she picked him up. After mommy came and picked up Nicholas she brought him over to the loud noise and he got to sit on mommy's lap on top of the motorcycle. Nicholas wasn't scared any more !! He still doesn't like daddy's though. I don't care, I bark at danger !! lol, lol

Anyway, I am going to sleep now, we are very tired.



Hope you are all well. Talk to you next week.

hugs, and kisses

Kringle & Nicholas