Thursday, March 18, 2010

Aspen from Sparks, Nevada~





Good Morning Susan,



I just wanted to send you some recent pictures of Aspen. She had just finished her bath when I took these. She is getting her second haircut tomorrow so I will send her "make over pictures" to you soon. All the new puppies seem to be doing "awesome" at their new forever homes. I am addicted to the blog. Aspen is doing !!Great!!. After my feet surgery she was so calm and great while I was at home. She seem to know I didn't feel good and just layed with me all day and gave me a kiss once in a while. Spring seems to be trying to push its way in and Aspen doesn't even what to go to work anymore. She just wants to stay home and play in her yard. So since my feet are not great yet, we sneak home early in the afternoon and she gets some extra grass time. I am looking forward to following your babies on the way.



Hugs and Kisses,



Valeri & Aspen