Saturday, February 20, 2010



Hello! Just wanted to give a "pawgress report" on our new family member. First of all, thank you sooo much for allowing us to have Chloe. She is as precious as can be. She slept almost the whole way home! I tried taking her out to do business 3 times, but she didn't goe until we got to my in-law's in Chicopee, MA around 3pm. She seemed to really like Papa's grass better than snow! I must have you to thank for her knowing her name when I call her.She slept in her little crate ALL night without much fuss. I took her outside at 6:15am this morning when she finally awakened! Our trainer met Chloe at 10am and was impressed with her quickness in learning. We were doing recall,sit and down. She was so cute when she met Wendy's full grown male german shepard. You could tell she had never seen a dog that big! She eventually came close to him, letting him lick her! Wendy also commented on the quality of Chloe's breeding. She noticed her nice topline and her form as she pranced around! Natalie is adjusting to her new sister and Chloe is taking it in stride! They were playing a bit outside today! I hope Mike got some hopeful answers yesterday with his eyes. Keep me posted.
Much love,
Kimmy