Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hunter is Available~



Good morning to all my blog followers!

What a beautiful sunny day! But it's a tad bit "nip" out there, as usual. LOL
Just wanted everyone who has adopted one of Miss Flower or Rosie's puppies to know that I am running behind on the four week "First Haircut" pictures. I will work on some of them today, but they won't be published until Sunday afternoon. Yahoo has decided to publish my entire website today instead of just publishing the modified pages. What an aggravation....and it happens from time to time. Sometimes I think that is a sign from the Lord that He wants me to do other things besides sit at this computer.
I still have a small number of little boy puppies available which will be ready to go in late February. They are really precious! (see Hunter, above)
Well, back to work I go...have a blessed weekend!
Hugs to all,

Sue