Monday, January 25, 2010

Holly from Upper Jay, NY~


Yesterday Holly finally had a chance to meet Judi and Riley - who live in Boston. Judi came into my antique shop
last summer with this wonderful big boy and my heart just melted. It had been months since I had lost my Shelby and I
did not know if I would ever be able to open my heart again - until I met Riley.

Over the course of the summer they stopped in from time to time and Judi and I became friends. It was she that first
introduced me to the High Calling Cocker website. I had been talking with her about getting a puppy again - and since
we communicate all the time through the internet - she began to send me links to sites. She found HCC and when I logged
on and saw the beautiful puppies and heard the touching music - it went into the very core of my being. So - we have Riley and Judi to thank for Holly!

We visited them in their beautiful Adirondack cabin last night. Riley was quite
"put off " that there was another dog in his domain - he tried to ignore her most of the evening...but she is a little positive
ball of fluffy energy - she tried to engage him with pouncing and jumping and puppy woofs and wags. He
finally got away from her by jumping up on the couch and crawling into my lap! Holly didn't mind one bit - she's got lots
of self confidence!! She ran up and down the stairs, explored every nook and cranny and finally after peeing on the rug in
the bathroom - she found a comfy spot beside Judi's chair where she took a well deserved snooze!