Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Holly from the Adirondack Mts., New York~


Holly is my little love. I am so happy she is living here with us - not a day has gone by that I don't count her as one of the blessings in my life. She sleeps in
the crate at the foot of our bed - and wakes about 6:30 every morning with a wagging tail and a puppy routine that brings joy to my heart - outside to pee - inside to eat - outside to poop -
inside to play....up the stairs, down the stairs, into her toys - outside to pee and then to greet "Dad" when he gets up for work - then into the crate for a little snooze - then off to ski or hike or
run errands. Her appetite has increased so that she is 1/2 cup food in the morning - a cup at lunch after the exercise - a nice long afternoon nap - then another cup of food at night. She is also
becoming a good watch dog...we have a large sliding door in our great room and she often sits there and watches the outside...since we live on a dead end road there is no traffic - only the occasional
plow truck - squirrel or bird. Today she began to "woof - woof" and from what I considered a great distance - she saw our neighbors walking in the road with their dog. This is exactly
what I want - a dog that will alert me if there is anyone near the house! She's so great!!!

Have I told you we love her?! She has brought laughter back to the house on an hourly basis!!!

Thank you for all the love and work you put into breeding these beautiful companions.
Holly means the world to me!

Julie