Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Drummer from Grand Junction, Colorado~


Drummer went to the groomer and got a haircut! He will have a very heavy coat just like his daddy, Cubby.

Hi, Sue!

The groomer had Drummer's face done in 10 minutes! This particular groomer used to have a shop in a little shopping center about a mile from us. A couple of months ago she switched to a mobile grooming service, so she came right to our door in a
fully equipped (very nice) motor home. She took Drummer from me and had him
back in my arms before either of us had time to even realize what was going
on! Now he looks beautiful!

I was a little unsure about using a mobile grooming service, but I think that
it was best for Drummer. She had no other distractions and could concentrate
completely on him.
I've attached a picture of him, but will get a better one later. He's getting
ready to take a nap in this one, so he doesn't look very happy - LOL!

Thanks so much for such a gorgeous little guy!


Hugs!


Mary :o)