Monday, January 11, 2010

Drummer Boy from Grand Junction, Colorado~


Good Morning, Sue!

Boy, do you have snow!!! It looks so peaceful and beautiful, but very
COOOOOLD!

We have about 6 inches still on the ground (which is a lot for Grand
Junction). Drummer loves it and I have to monitor how long he is outside. It's
still really cold here - highs only in the 20's (and, yes, I know that's
nothing like what you have in Wilson!). Often I have to run Drummer out for
potty in the evening and I don't have the time to grab a coat and it's in the
single digits! BRRRRR! Then he forgets why he's out there and decides to play
a bit before getting down to business! LOL! I'm standing there shivering
thinking that he had to go really badly and he's goofing around! LOLOL!

Hope things go well with Chloe! I've been praying for her and for homes for
all of your adorable puppies!

Big Warm Hugs from Colorado!


Mary :o)