Sunday, December 20, 2009

Ziva from Howard City, Michigan~




Hi Sue,
We did some pictures yesterday.........I hope to send you a few more of just Ziva in the next few days.
She has become a beautiful young lady and has many qualities of both Sophie and Cubby.
She has the softest hair of any cocker I have ever had! I am hoping it is still not just puppy hair???? I would think she is her adult hair since she is 10 months old now.
I am sending a picture of "The Three Amigo's".
The black cocker is my daughter Mandy's ..Ziva's "sister" Zoƫ is in the center and of course Ziva..what a trio they are!!!!!!!
I will be watching for the newest arrivals any day.........what a very busy time of year for you.......
Have a Very Merry Christmas and I will send you a few more pictures of Ziva when I receive them.
God Bless..
Hugs,
Pat and Ziva