Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Sparky's Christmas Story...from Astoria, Illinois~







Dear Mommy Sue,

I want to tell you a story...as I have been told. It "Twas the night before Christmas, and all through the house, not even a creature was stirring, not even me, Sparky! Well, okay I added that, but I think I like my story better. What do think Mommy Sue? As you can see I am quite busy checking the Christmas tree out behind this yellow gate thing. I do not know why my Mommy puts this in front of the tree? The tree has many things I would like to play with, but I have been told I cannot, but I try to... just a little. It has been pretty busy here with getting ready for Christmas. I will have a family Christmas this Christmas Eve, and maybe I will get a present, if I am good boy.
I hope you and the entire Martin family, and all the High Calling Cockers are doing well, and have a Blessed Christmas and Wonderful New Year.
Of course, Mommy Sue, I will end my story with MERRY CHRISTMAS, AND TO ALL A GOOD-NIGHT!

Love,
Sparky and my Mommy Linda