Saturday, December 26, 2009

Libbi's first Christmas (with Lani), Hamilton, Ohio~


Hello, Momma Sue! This is Libbi. Perhaps you will remember me... I am the puppy you raised to come to Ohio to keep Lani company so she wouldn't be lonely. We love each other a whole big bunch, and we play and play all the time!

Anyway, I'm having lots of fun here in Ohio, and Lani is very sweet to me. She shares all of her toys with me (even when she doesn't really want to), and helps me learn what not to do here so I stay out of trouble. I'm still learning.... Mommy and Daddy say I am a "work in progress", and I keep them very busy. I'm just having fun!

Yesterday, Santa came to our house! It was LOTS of fun opening my presents. I liked the bows and paper even better than the presents! Mommy and Daddy took the bows and paper away from me, 'cause they said I wasn't supposed to eat them. They seemed like chew toys to me!

Anyway, Mommy and Daddy took a picture of all of us that they wanted me to send to you. Mommy is holding me, and Daddy is holding Lani. We are all in front of a great big chew toy that Mommy and Daddy call a "Christmas Tree". Daddy says he will be relieved when it comes down, so I don't have to get yelled at so much...

Lani and I hope you like the picture. We also want to wish you Momma Sue, our birth Mommies Daisy and Jingles, our birth Daddy Cubby, and all the other Martin clan a VERY Merry Christmas and a Great New Year! My adopted Mommy and Daddy, Pam and Ken, send their best too! We all love you!