Saturday, December 26, 2009

Drummer from Grand Junction, Colorado~



Hello, Sue!

And congratulations on the new puppies!!! I hope that Miss Flower had a nice
litter for you this time - that they were all strong and healthy! BTW - is
that a picture of your Christmas tree and staircase on the blog? It sure is
beautiful!

I hope that everyone is doing well and that you had some family time on
Christmas. I'm sure that you were busy with Rosie and Flower, but I'm sure
that you had to take a break at some time!

I've attached a couple of pictures - one of Drummer enjoying our white
Christmas and the other of him sleeping between our feet (Glenn's foot is on
the left and mine is on the right). The sleeping pic is not the best quality
because we had to use our cell phone to take it. That's how he'll often sleep.
Even when I'm cooking or standing by the table, he'll come over and lie down
with his head on my foot! I feel so guilty when I have to move!

Also, I wanted to mention that he sleeps in his crate with the blanket that
you sent with him. We wrapped a wind-up alarm clock in it to help him sleep
better and he snuggles right in!

Gotta run! Drummer just woke up from his nap!

Big Hugs!!


Mary :o)