Sunday, December 20, 2009

Blossom from Northfield, Vermont~




Hi mama Sue here I am trying to get some shut eye and my mom thought it
would be nice to send you some recent pictures of me. I love my home the
people here are very nice. They say because I have been a good girl Santa
will bring me some cookies and put them under this thing called a Christmas
tree we have in our house. It is very pretty I watched my mom decorate it
and she was very impressed I didn't try and help. We had Christmas music on
and the lights are very beautiful. I sniffed around it to check it out and
decided it can stay for a while. My mom's computer is right beside it and I
have my very own footstool right by mom's computer table and I lay there
while she is on her computer. She is my best bud.

Warm hugs and wet puppy kisses
Blossom and Mom