Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sharon's cacti~



Good Evening Sue,

I just love your fall background on your site, it's soooooooo pretty. We got our first heavy snowfall today, ended up getting about 3". It will probably be all good tomorrow. Bonny has been delirious with joy all day, and ran around like Sydney would say......"like a head with the chicken cut off". His Irish gets in the way sometimes...LOL!
You spoke of hiding your cactus in a dark place, (which I've never done) so I thought I would share these two pictures of mine with you:
The fusha cactus has been blooming its heart out since before our move...I was afraid that the move would kill it, but its been doing great, and is almost done blooming now....
The white one is loaded with blooms and will be opening very soon.
These two will both bloom again at Easter....LOL. No one has ever told them when their exact holiday is, so they bloom whenever they want too. My salmon colored one died because it was on our porch down-state all summer. He bloomed on the 4th of July!! Love, Sharon

Well....how about that! Sharon's cacti bloom all year long. She is married to a pastor, and they must have Someone blessing even their flowers!!!! I think I am going to keep my eye out for one of those white ones! I'll bet hers will be absolutely beautiful when it opens around Thanksgiving time! Sue