Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Molly from Fairport, NY~



Hi,
Had to comment on your beautiful new puppies - they're all so gorgeous!!!!!

Three weeks ago I had to put Maddey down - oh how I miss her. However for Molly it has been great. She has really blossomed!!!! She really loves having the run of the whole house now. She's up, she's down - she's all around. She follows my husband wherever he goes, and she has also recently learned to jump up on my bed. She stays for a while, but then if he's still up she'll wander downstairs to see him. She just has the cutest little face and is so lovable. She loves to give kisses. My mom thinks that she is the cleanest dog around because she's always giving herself a bath - and me too!!!

I'm taking her to the groomer again Thanksgiving week so I'll have to send you some updated pictures of my baby.

Jane Dunfey - Molly's Mom