Sunday, November 29, 2009

Bella from Tuckasegee, North Carolina~


Sue,

Thank you, your prayers mean so much to us!

I took Bella to visit Mom this morning and we made our "rounds" at the Nursing Center. So many people tell me Bella is the best looking cocker they've seen in a long time and they ask me where I got her. Needless to say I tell them! :) There are several new nurses working at the facility and this was the first time they met Bella. Let me say they were extremely IMPRESSED!! Everyone thinks of her as a therapy dog even if she isn't certified. One nurse told me Bella is the best at her job and knows exactly what to do. All this is a huge compliment to you as a breeder and at setting the stage for early socialization.

I can't thank you enough for this precious little girl. I've already told Bella she's going to have a sister sometime next year. Of course we know that's in God's hands. But I'm hoping one of the upcoming litters will arrive around March, April or anytime during the summer. You'll let me know if one of your dear ladies is scheduled to deliver around that time.

Tons of hugs and puppy kisses,
Cherrie' and Bella