Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Bella from Tuckasegee, North Carolina~


Hi Mamma Sue,

It's me, "Princess" Bella! Don't you just love my pose! My Mom took me to this neat place where they make pictures. At first I didn't understand what was going on, then suddenly, I got it! All I had to do was watch Mom, listen to her commands and have fun being me. Wow! It was great. I hope we can do that again. I even met some other Cocker Spaniels. They barked at me but I didn't bark back...I ignored them! Later I met them one at a time and they were friendly.

Let's see, I love to visit my Grammy at the Nursing Center. I really miss her and so does Mom but we see her almost every day. There are so many people there and they all love me! I get loads of petting and treats from the Nurses, then the residents pet me and tell me how pretty I am! Sometimes Mom tells me I'm getting spoiled. I'm not sure what that means but if it means lots of belly rubs and special treats then I'm all for it!

I'd better go for now Mamma Sue but I want to tell you I have a wonderful home with tons of special people all around! Give my Mom, Daisy and Daddy Cubby a big hug from me.

Tail wagging happy thoughts,
Bella "Princess Bella"