Friday, November 6, 2009

Archie from Fleetwood, Pennsylvania~


Hi Sue,
Just thought I'd drop you a note to let you know that I am thinking of you. Hoping that all is well in cocker spaniel land! My daughter, Katie and I keep tabs on your website with her reporting to me daily what puppies are still available. We are both so shocked that those gorgeous babies have not been gobbled up. We recommend you to anyone in our area who will listen! We have had nothing but good experiences with Archie, who is now 8 months old! His qualities are wonderful! If you ever need any references, do not hesitate to give out my info! When we look at your website, well we get a warm tingling feeling knowing that God had blessed you with all of these beautiful puppies! It's as if we are all one family!
Well, gotta go, so stay healthy and God Bless!
Love ya,
Kathy & Family...and Archie