Friday, September 4, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday, Bonny Wee Lass!





Dear Momma Sue,

It's me...Bonny Wee Lass...your wee "Peanut". Happy Birferday to me! I turned into something called two! What is two? Anyway, Momma Sharon & Daddy Syd put this stupid thingy on my head...but guess what Momma Sue. I got me lots of some stuff called birfday presents. I got me a brand new big soft bed, a new blanket with purty stars, and bestest of all a new ball! I am a happy girl.
Momma Sharon made me some special birfday meatballs, see? Some nice lady at my folks church made me some nice birfday pup treats, and I LOVE em! I wanna turn into two every day! I even got me some banilla ice-cream. Wow, how lucky am I? I guess I will stay two for a while, its fun!
I love you Momma Sue, I send you meatball flavor kiss'es!
Your wee Peanut.......Bonny Wee Lass