Sunday, September 13, 2009

Dessi from Farmington, New Mexico~




Hello Susan!

This is Holly from Farmington, NM. Thought I would drop you a quick line and send some pictures of Dessi. He is doing just fine, and growing like a weed. Everyone loves him. He has a new buddy named Tinkerbell. That is his feline chew toy.LOL. They really are good buddies. They are the same age, so they both do a great job of wearing each other out. Dessi is getting ready to start his obedience classes in a month or so. I am chomping at the the bit to get back into the obedience ring. I think he will do well. Well, I will close for now. Didn't want you to think we had fallen off the face of the earth. I sure you have new litters on the way to keep you busy. Peace be with you and your family!


Holly, Robert, & Dessi