Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Bonny Wee Lass moving back to the UP, Michigan~


Dear Momma Sue,

My folks are packin' them things called boxes, durn if I know what is that, but I don't like em' cause every time they get them out we go to a different house! Momma Sharon & Daddy Syd tells me not to be upset, cause we is goin back to that house I love where all that stuff called SNOW is! And I like it there, member when they came to you to get me when I were a baby? Well, that is the house we are gonna go to! Yep! And, I will take my new bed that I got when I turned into something called 2, and all my toys and my new dishes too! Oh, and my new Binky, cause I take Binky with me every place!!
Please don't forget me Momma Sue, cause I wanna be your wee "Peanut" always! Here is my picture so you won't forget me!
Momma Sharon says we are gonna see that great big monster thing called a moving truck come here on October 8th. What's an October Momma Sue, do you know? Anyway, she said I can write to you a letter when we get all moved. That's all I know Momma Sue....I send to you sloppy smooches, and you tell that guy Mike I love him too! Bye, bye.........Bonny Wee Lass