Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Katie and Sophie from Forty Fort, Pennsylvania~



Hi Sue-

Hope all is well up there in puppy land. Attached are a few pics of my beautiful girlfriends, Katie and Sophie. They are my very best friends. I rush home from work everyday to see my girls. And, of course, they are so happy to see me as though I've been gone for days.

They are two peas in a pod ... Always together yet with distinctly different personalities. Sophie is a little explorer and Katie is my little lap dog.

Today they got special cookies from the pet store. They are quite spoiled.

I'll never forget when I first inquired about the puppies and I had to explain to you why I wanted them. It was like a job interview. I'm so glad you allowed me to be a part of the high calling cocker family.

My cocker, Maggie, who died on March 23 would have loved them too.

Hugs and kisses to you and Jingles and Cubby.