Friday, July 24, 2009

Romeo from Bellmore, New York!



Hi Sue,

Hope everything is well with you. Romeo is doing great! My husband and I took him to PetSmart today and everybody went crazy over him! Everyone said how beautiful he is, that he looks like a stuffed animal, and he was so good, not one accident! Yesterday was a bit tough. He howled and cried so much! As soon as I would put him in the crate he would cry and howl like crazy, my husband and I ignored him until he fell asleep about two hours later he would do the same thing again, so I would wake up pick him up and take him outside to do his business and he would. So he did good not one accident in the crate. Today ever since last night I've been taking him out every hour or so. Like when he wakes up from a nap or after he plays or eats. I would tell him to go pee-pee and he would do #1, I tell him go poo-poo and he would!!! I couldnt believe it! All day today, I would tell him either pee-pee or poo-poo and he would go! Not one accident in the house! God Bless!!!
He loves sleeping on the tile in my kitchen! I took some pictures from my phone that I will send you their too cute. My husband and I have yet to have our picture taken with him, maybe tomorrow.
Today I went to the grocery store for a little and I put him in his crate and left. I stood by the door for about 10 minutes and he kept crying and howling. Is that ok for me to leave him in his crate and go? Also, it's raining here today so I dont want him coming in the house all wet and muddy so I would keep him by the door and dry him off with a towel. He was a good boy about it. When you give him a bath do you just towel dry him or do you blow dry his coat? Anyhow, hope everything is going great with the other pups as well.

With love,

Rana