Sunday, July 19, 2009

Bonny Wee Lass from Michigan~



Hi Momma Sue,

It's me....Bonny (Peanut) Wee Lass. Guess what Momma Sue, I went to a place called I o WA ....I don't know what it is, but we went there and stayed in a thing called a Motel. I guess I was a pretty good girl, I gots to see lots of "them there cows" and there was lots of what daddy Syd called PufferBellys, they made awful noise...even louder than me! I got to meet a dog that were a beagle and two little black doggies I wanted to chase.....they was stayin in my motel too, but we didn't get to play cause daddy Syd said he didn't want me to get into any trouble. Heck, what's trouble anyway, do you know Momma Sue?
Now I just got a rotten ole bath....see me? I'm all wet! Daddy Syd is packin that thing we ride in cause we are gettin ready to go back up to my firstest home in what my folks call the UP. We are leavin in the morning time, and I will get to see all my old friends again. We are gonna stay there for 2 weeks....what's a week anyway, do you know? I love to travel in that car thingy, and I have a bed in there and my water bowl and my pink dish, and I guess I am a real good traveler, this I know cause my folks telled me that. I am gonna be 2 years old in bout 6 weeks or so, are yous gonna send me a birfday present uh? I love you Momma Sue, and that guy Mike too! Don't you guys forget me, cause I will always be your wee peanut.....hey...what is a peanut anyway?
Well...momma Sharon is wanting to brush me with that darn hairbrush....I like to bite it...well, just a little bit, I don't like bein brushed, I'd rather be playin with my new ball!
Bye, bye.....I send you slurrpy kiss....Bonny