Thursday, July 16, 2009

Aine (Clover) from Buffalo, New York~


Hi Susan, I hope you are doing well. Sorry I havent sent you any new pictures of Aine lately but we took some for her first 4th. Wait till you see how big she has gotten.
Susan she is such a little princess. She loves sitting on the patio and just staring at the birds and airplanes. She chases bees around the grass-crazy I know. Ofcourse she is still sleeping with me every night on her own pillow above my head, I can feel her breath on my head.

She is almost house trained and is in the middle of her puppy preschool classes. I think at her last vet appt she was 16lbs already. Ofcourse she is getting her first big girl grooming at the beauty parlor this weekend. She has had 2 puppy trims already and she is a hairy little girl. My sister calls her the grinch b/c of all her facial hair. She has the most beautiful color. And she lost her last (at least we think so) puppy tooth today. Meg managed to get it so we can preserve it.

Well I think I got you all caught up. So enjoy her pics. We are tossing around the idea of getting her a little sister so we may be in touch!

Have a great summer.
Tracy