Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Lady Grace from Pennsylvania~



Hello Momma Sue, I writing to tell you how I'm doing, I Love it here!!!! I have a Angel, who loves me and reminds me of my mommy Jingles. I have lots of yard to run and play all day long. I'm learning to go outside to pee and poop, but I don't like the cold wet grass early in the morning. Mommy Cindy has taught me to sit and stay and to come when I'm called. I've only had a couple of accidents since I arrived here. I went to my new doctors and he is really nice, every time he hurts me with a shot I get a really good treat. He says I now weigh 6 lbs and growing just like a good weed!! The girls at the doctors fight over me to see who gets to hold and kiss me. I like going to the Doctors. I sleep with Mommy Cindy every night in her bed and we go to bed about 10 pm and I sleep all night long till 6:20 on the dot and then I try to wake Mommy up with clawing her hair first. Then if I don't get a response, I hop over her pillow and kiss her all over her face and if that doesn't work I give her a little nose biter and then she gets up right away to take me out to do my business. I have found another puppy here in mommy's bedroom, I growl at her but she seems to stay behind a piece of glass, she leaves the room when i leave and she comes back every time I do. I don't know why she doesn't want to come out and play with me!! Mommy and I are sending you some pictures ,We hope you like them. Angel and I have a big basket of toys in our living room and every day we have lots of fun finding the ones we like and pulling them out then playing with them, sometimes Angel gets the one I want , so I learning to share too. Well Mommy said I have to go now, so please tell Mommy Jingles that I am fine and love it here in my new home.Oh yea, Thank You Mommy Sue for letting this family have me, they are a really nice family and LOVE ME SO. I think I'll stay. ALL OUR LOVE Mommy Cindy and Lady Grace.