Friday, June 19, 2009

Bella from North Carolina~


Hi Mamma Sue,

Something is up! Today I had two of my favorites, a few pieces of steak and a slice of chicken breast. It was YUMMY! I rode with my Mom to the Post Office and you wouldn't believe what arrived! A large bag of Science Diet Adult (small bites) Dog Food!! Does this mean I'm not a puppy anymore? I don't feel any different... I still love to play, watch the squirrels, chase butterflies and fireflies.

My Mom whispered I'll be 1 year old tomorrow! Has it been that long Mamma Sue? How are my brothers and sisters doing? Mom said she'll send some new photos soon! If I'm lucky, I'll have a Blueberry Muffin for my birthday cake (the only problem, she doesn't let me have the entire muffin at once).

I'd better go for now but I'll write and send photos soon!! That's a promise!

Tail wagging love and puppy kisses,

Bella