Friday, May 22, 2009

Bonny Wee Lass~



Hi Momma Sue,
It's me....your wee 'peanut'...`member me? I guess I want to wish you a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, and Momma Sharon took this here picture of me and my brand new squeaker ball so's you and that guy Mike can see me again. You know I used ter live wit you guys and my doggie Momma Sophie and daddy dog Mikey...do they still live wit you? Next week we are goin' on a long car ride up to that old home I lived in when I were a little puppy....and guess what, I get ter ride in the back seat with my human-bean brother Scott. He says I better be a good girl, so I will try hard, I think. I get to run in my old yard and see all my old friends. Does you still let people buy puppies like me? I think they will be happy with a nice doggie like me, cause I am so pretty and I love to give hugs and kisses! Momma Sharon says everyone should be blessed with a little love like me to heal their hurtin' hearts....I guess they better uh? Well, Momma Sue, you have fun, I love you and that guy Mike too! Heres my brand new picture...do you know I will be 2 pretty quick? Bye, bye......Bonny Wee Lass (Bon Bon)