Friday, March 20, 2009

Bella from North Carolina~


Hi Mama Sue,

Gee, I'm sooooooooo sorry I haven't written you in a long time. Let's see....I'm nine months old today and I'm growing like a weed. That's what everyone tells me! I've met so many people it's hard to keep straight. There's all my new family and it's a large one too. I've also met everyone at our post office, the choir director, several neighbors, the repair man that fixed our washer (he told my Mom that if she needed a sitter to call him and he'll take care of me) and then our plumber (he's also very nice).

It is so pretty outside but not as warm as last weekend! Emma and Charlie came by to see me and we played outside for a little while. Then they had to go home and I really missed them.

My Mom was a little sad today, her other cocker, Sydney Alexis, went over the Rainbow Bridge one year ago today. But I made her feel better by giving her a great big wet puppy kiss on her lips! Right now I have a big job to help my Mom and Grammy around the house and outside in something called a garden! Mom said we're going to have tomato's, beans and maybe something else, I forgot. I was too busy running around the yard to hear everything. I found a mole tunnel and then a rabbit ran right in front of me! I didn't know what to do so I hurried back to my Mom.

Mom said that she'll send some new photos soon. Give my real Mom and Dad an extra hug from me. I'll never forget the special time at your home and all the love you gave.

Loads of puppy kisses,
Bella