Wednesday, February 18, 2009


Dear Momma Sue,
My Momma Sharon just let me see the pictures of my doggie Momma Sophie and my newest half brothers and sisters. Looks like my wee sister Robin will live in Michigan just like me...hee, hee.
We just gots home from my old home in the UP...boy did I ever gets to see lots and lots of snow. We stayed with Daddy Syd's friends who live in a place up there called Christmas, right on that big scary lake Superior...but guess what Momma Sue...the water was stiff! The place was Christmas, but I never did see Santa Claus neither, shucks, cause I was gonna ask him for a new toy. Them people who's house I slept in had a great big dog my daddy Syd called a German Shepherd. Her name was Mya but I just called her fur-face, cause I didn't like her, but she just ignored me when I barked at'er.

Well, Momma Sharon says we must go unpack now, but I just had to give you a bark and let you know I think my doggie Momma Sophie has the bestest kids around.
This here is a picture of me sleepin' and that's my dear Pinky Binky...I carry it with me always...Momma Sharon says its ucky, but I LOVE IT!!!!!

I love you Momma Sue,
Still your wee Peanut (Bonny Wee Lass)