Friday, February 6, 2009

Cody from New York State~




Dear Mama Sue,

I had a good ride to my new home yesterday. When I got in the house I did my business, but my new Mom & Dad know I was just marking my territory.

For the most part I have been doing wee on the pads they put down for me. They are so proud of me.

I woke up a couple times during the nite and cried for you a little but my new Mom wrapped me in my blue blanket you gave me and she rocked me a little in her arms and then I went back to sleep.

I think its going to be pretty good here. I have new toys and crates and beds for the house and the car.

I'm getting used to it today, lots of new things to see and new noises to figure out where they are coming from. The food is good and I am eating like a little piggy.

I think I know my name pretty well, cause I turn my head to look when they call me. Been giving my new Mom lots of kisses.

I'll let you know how I am doing and send you pix for you and my Mom and Dad there.

Love you always, (kisses too)

Cody