Friday, February 20, 2009

Annabelle from Ohio~



Dear Mama Sue,

I want to tell you how happy I am at my new home. I have a big house and yard to run in. There is a really long hall that my new mommy rolls the ball and I run after it and go sliding on the hardwood floor. I think she enjoys this because she has me do it all the time. I love my new mom, she takes such good care of me, she bought me a lot of new things and always makes sure that me and my stuff are clean. It did not take long for me to make her understand that I WOULD NOT wear a bow in my hair. I also have an extended family, a big brother and sister, a grandma they, of course, think I'm fabulous, I love when they play with me. I also have 2 elderly Cocker Spaniels from my sister and grandma to play with. I think I am the most beautiful Cocker Spaniel in the world because my family keeps saying so over and over again. And now let me tell you about the big guy, my new dad gets up every morning to take me outside. Some mornings are quite an adventure, but I think I am getting it (if you know what I mean). I can tell that my dad really needs me, he has told me all about his other buddy that he misses so much. He tells me now, that I've done a good job in filling that hole in his heart. We have a lot of fun together. I really enjoy teasing him and making him get me. They say I'm smart and learn quickly, but I must say that they are pretty easy to train theirselves. I had my first visit to the vet's office. Things went pretty well, I weigh 10 pounds, I've doubled my weight since I came to live here. Will send some new pictures soon, having a bad hair day today.

I would have written sooner, but I have just learned to write.

Yours,
Annabelle